ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT…CFB…You win!
PALEO CHALLENGE will Start Monday at both Locations.
CFBwater and CFdart will start a 4 week individual Paleo Cahllenge MondAY April 28TH
$10 to register – Winners get the Pot – 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Finishers
Measurements and Weighins Monday-Wednesday
2 Benchmark workouts this week
1. Everyone must keep a food & WOD journal
2. Everyone must participate in the body assessment and benchmark workouts at the beginning and end of the challenge.
3. Everyone will be positive and supportive of others participating.
4. Everyone will be Honest about their journal and scores. ***We all know each other pretty well, the coaches and your classmates know how you perform. It will be obvious if you are eating “perfect paleo” but your WOD times are not getting faster and your ass is not getting smaller! It’s not easy…that’s why it’s called a CHALLENGE.
If you do this, you WILL lean out, you WILL feel better, and you WILL GET FIT!!!
Winner will be determined by change of body composition (33%), improvement in benchmark WOD (33%) and Paleo Points (33%)…(1%) up to us!
Paleo Points System:
Start the day with 5 points. For every cheat you deduct the correct amount of points for each meal. You can also get bonus points. The total points for a day is 8 including the bonus points and you can only go down to zero. There is no negative points.
(-1) Small cheat: cream in coffee, cheese in salad, yogurt, salad dressings
(-2) For each Alcoholic Beverage
(-3) Cheat meal: More than just a taste of any starch or sugar
(-5) More than one Cheat Meal: “Nothing Paleo about my day.”
(+1) WOD at CFB or CFD
(+1) 8 Hrs of sleep
(+1) Drink 50% of body weight in ounces of water/day
MORE INFO can be found here : http://bridgewatercrossfit.com/paleo-challenge-starts-1-13-14/
WHAT? YOU WANT A HERO WOD……BAM…HERE YOU GO!!!
AMRAP in 20 minutes:
6 Deadlifts (225/155)
7 Burpee pull-ups,
10 kettlebell swings (70,53)
200 meter run
Burpee – step up – jumping pullup
Teams Competing this weekend:
1. 6-8 x 200 meter sprints on the 2 minutes
2. Practice AND rUN THROUGH wODS FOR sUNDAY
1. WARM UP
Outlaw Connectivity – Gymnastics Warmup – Google the exercises because I dont even know them yet but they work
2RM Max Split Jerk
Temo/Time Trial (TT)
(Sat or SUN)
Choose ONE of the following sports:
Swim (SUN): 1600m @ 80% RPE
Bike (SUN): 20M @ 80% RPE
Run (SUN): 10M @ 80% RPE
Row (SUN): 8k @ 80% RPE
RPE = Rate of Percieved Exertion or simply the % of effort based on how your body feels
a. 20 V-ups
b. 20 Leg raises
c. 20 V-twists (each side)
superset a),b) and c)
rest :60 seconds after each round
Spring Cup Team Throwdown and SPARTAN Race Invitational
The “SKILLZ” Course
with Coach Keith Lupien
10am at CFB Saturday April 19th
Each week will focus on a different SKILL
Hosted at CrossFit Bridgewater
May 4th – Sunday
at Whaling City CrossFit
Teams of 2 Same Sex
RX and Scaled Divisions
Sign up here:
April 27th – Sunday
6pm at CFD
Wild Tree Cooking Workshop
Learn 10 Paleo Crock Pot Recipes
and prep them for the weeks ahead.
It is Cancelled at CFB but all may attend the CFD workshop at 6pm
May 30-June 1st
Reebok CrossFit Games NorthEast Regionals
Tickets available now on games.crossfit.com or follow this link: