- Get Started
- Success Stories
- Schedule/ Rates
We strongly believe in living the lifestyle we promote and that is why our team of Coaches are not only CrossFit certified, but are also avid CrossFitters themselves. The result is an exceptional clientele experience. Our Coaches provide clients with consistent, tangible feedback on their progress and listen to their individual concerns and needs. They are well versed in all CrossFit, fitness and nutritional principles as well as professional coaching techniques. We strive to make our facility a positive place where individuals cannot only train, but learn about all aspects of fitness and nutrition and find a sense of belonging. Hard work, dedication and integrity are the pillars of our program. If you are ready to become part of our special program we invite to stop by for a visit and find out what we are all about. You’ll be glad you did. Come join our big happy Fitness Family!
1. Check your Ego at the Door - yes, girls will beat you.
2. Be on Time and Prepared for Class - 15 minutes early wouldn't hurt.
3. Be courteous to the Coaches as they explain and Demo the WODs - no talking please!
4. Clean, Sanitize and put all weights and equipment away after class - a clean gym is a Happy gym!
5. Be Honest with yourself and your reps - skipping reps is highly frowned upon.
6. Track and Record all your workouts to see your progress - we have journals available or we have a few apps we recommend
There are Burpee Penalties for all Rules that are broken, coaches have their own way of showing their love for you.